About Us

Anyang Guoxiang Metallurgical Materials Co., Ltd

Anyang Guoxiang Metallurgical Materials Co., Ltd is a specialized manufacturer of steelmaking and casting used ferroalloy and cored wires products, which is include nodulizer, inoculants,deoxidizer and so on.After more than 10 years of efforts and development, with the character of rapid development,larger scale, stable quality and trusted by customers, it has become a benchmarking enterprise in ferroalloy industry of China.
Our company has 10 sets of intermediate frequency electric furnace and 4 cored wire production lines.Annually produce about 20,000 tons of steelmaking and casting used alloy addition including nodulizer(ferro silicon magnesium alloy), inoculants(silicon series, barium series, calcium series and zirconium series, etc), calcium silicon, calcium silicon barium, silicon aluminum alloy, ferro silicon magnesium cored wires,

calcium silicon cored wires, pure calcium cored wires etc. Relying on excellent production equipment, strong technical force,advanced production technology and unique formula, all the components of our products can be strictly controlled according to customer’s requirement.At the same time,all our products are characterized by highefficiency reaction steadiness and easiness to be absorbed and integrated in using.Our company has won ferroalloy export license which is approved by the Ministry of Commerce.At present 40% of the products are sold to big steel and foundry enterprises in domestic and the rest 60% were exported, mainly to Korea,Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Germany, India,Brazil, etc. With the stable quality and excellent technical service, our products have won all customers’ high praise and trust.

The competition will be fiercer in the future.Anyang Guoxiang will continue to strictly in accordance with the requirement of ISO9001:2008 quality management system, continue to focus on the needs of customers, and continue to devote ourselves to provide newer, better ferroalloy products and more satisfactory services for the steelmaking and casting industry.
Anyang Guoxiang sincerely hope to cooperate with more outstanding enterprises to explore more opportunities, conspire the development, and create the brilliancy together.

STRIVE TO BE A GLOBAL HIGH-QUALITY SUPPLIER OF FERROALLOYS

Hot Products

Ferrosilicon is an alloy of iron and silicon. Ferrosilico...

Ferro silicon

Ferrochrome is an alloy of chromium and iron. In addition...

Ferro Chrome

Low-Carbon Ferromanganese Low carbon ferromanganese is...

Ferro Manganese

STRIVE TO BE A GLOBAL HIGH-QUALITY SUPPLIER OF FERROALLOYS

Partner Cooperative

Send Inquiry